I cannot do justice to this Greta Van Fleet fansite alone. I need help!
Would you like to contribute as an Associate Editor of GvanF.com?
Here are some basic facts, with more detailed information below.
* Unfortunately, this is not a paid position. Since I don't make any money from the site, there's no revenue to pay others.
* You must be 16 or older.
* You must agree to post material suitable for a general audience, equivalent to a PG-13 movie rating in the United States.
* The main requirement is that you love Greta Van Fleet's music and you want to help promote and support the band and its many fans around the world.
* You do not need to be a website designer or know how to build a website and you do not need to know HTML, CSS, PHP, or any markup language or programming code.
* However, you do need to be willing to learn how to use the website building tools provided by SiteSell (affiliate link [?]). GvanF.com was built entirely using the SBI! (Solo Build It!) (affiliate link [?]) platform provided by SiteSell, Inc.
* There are already a lot of sources for quick info, breaking news, and instant discussion about Greta Van Fleet, e.g., Facebook groups, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.
We want to support and interact with those fan bases but not try to compete with or copy them.
* The website's theme is "the best of everything Greta Van Fleet". Thus, your job would be to contribute the best content available to help fans learn more about, and keep up to date with, Greta Van Fleet.
* The emphasis is on enduring, high quality information about the band.
If someone really wants to get to know what Greta Van Fleet is all about, and access reliable, in-depth information about the band, we want GvanF.com to be a primary resource.
* There are many different types of things you can contribute. For each of these topic areas, the idea is to not only post the video, or article, or photo, but also to explain briefly why it is "the best".
Here are some of the ways you can contribute:
** Posting—and writing about—the Best Greta Van Fleet Videos.
** Educating fans about the Best Ways to Support Greta Van Fleet.
** Find and post the Best Greta Van Fleet Interviews (video, print, or audio).
** Generate new ideas to make the site even better!
SBI! Action Guide (affiliate link [?]) - The educational module which you can read or learn by watching videos (or both). In particular scroll down to "DAY 6: Build a Site That Gets the Click!" as most of what you'll be doing, the Action Guide covers in "DAY 6" to "DAY 10".
C = CONTENT - Create in-demand Content - Internet users search for information, for solutions. Social media users (largely on mobile devices) often want images or videos. All are forms of "Content." They're not looking for you — they don't even know you (yet!). They seek what you know. Give it to them.
T = TRAFFIC - Attract Targeted Traffic - Convert your knowledge into in-demand Content. To succeed online, start where they start — at a search engine (mostly Google) or on social media (Facebook is the giant). Attract people interested in Greta Van Fleet via search engines and social media.
P = PRE-SELL and M = MONETIZE, which are less important to us since we aren't trying to make money, although some of the concepts can be helpful for a fan site.
Blueprint It! - an intuitive, simple-to-use drag and drop module that allows you to plan and visualize your website's navigation structure. Integrated directly within Brainstorm It!, it allows you to arrange your keywords, (which will become the pages of your site), into tiers. Blueprint It! replaces time-consuming third-party spreadsheets and mind maps, or writing lists or diagrams on paper.
Keyword research - The Ultimate Verticalizer (UV) is the most comprehensive index of real, human-generated keywords that exists. It literally brings back 10-20 times more keywords than every other third-party keyword tool (including Wordtracker's and Google's) combined.
Content 2.0 - enables every visitor to the site to create web pages (with text and images) on the site, expanding its content base and attracting more natural search engine traffic. Each new page is automatically linked within the site for optimal search engine results. Learn more about Content 2.0 here. https://www.sitesell.com/more-info/c2.html
Site Health - scans your website regularly for problems like broken links, unsecure resources, etc. Site Health then creates a report and alerts you to take action - automatically. A clean site is not only important for your visitors, it's an important factor for how well your site ranks in the search engines.
Analyze It! - SBI!'s unique process analyzes each web page just before you build it. It tells you, in simple language, how to optimize your wording to obtain high search engine rankings. This expert advice is merely the first step in the generation of high amounts of free traffic.
Automatic Search Engine Tracking - SBI! tracks and reports on when search engine spiders visit each of your pages, and when each page is listed. If it's taking too long, or if a page is dropped, it even tells you and offers suggestions on what to do about it.
Search Engine Ranking Reports - SBI! reports on how each page ranks for your keywords at each engine. Certain pages not ranking well? SBI! tells you, in simple language, exactly what to do to rank higher.
Traffic Stats - presented in an easy-to-understand, useful, and actionable format. And all SBI! sites are compatible with Google's free Google Analytics.
Click Analysis - Critical info is available about visitors who click into and out of your site, offering vital insight into user behavior and how to increase visitor monetization.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliant - All forms in Solo Build It!, including newsletter signup forms, feature GDPR compliant checkboxes.
Facebook's Open Graph Tags have become important as more services use them (Facebook, Google, ShareThis, etc.). SBI! adds Open Graph tags to every page of your site, automatically.
Guidance & Support - Even perfect preparation, excellent process and all the tools can fail if you don't have a helping hand when you need one. SBI! offers much more than support, and it does so with genuine care for your success...
Private Forums - The single best small business, help-and-be-helped resource in the world. SBI!'s community of users share their special ideas, discoveries and strategies. Some ideas increase productivity, others add extra income streams. Over 70 forums cover every conceivable business-building subject. This extraordinary community of motivated "work smarter and harder" small-business people is "The Place For Friendly, Success-Focused Discussion."
Google PageSpeed Optimizations Built In - When Google announced in early 2015 that mobile-friendliness (how easily your site can be used on a smartphone) would be an important ranking factor in mobile search results, we built many of Google's PageSpeed optimizations into every SBI! site. There's nothing for you to do after picking a responsive template or using Mobilize It! on any other of the dozens of designs available in Site Designer's Gallery. The bottom line? Your pages will load fast, which means you'll have happier visitors (mobile and desktop) and lots of Google love!
If you would like to comment on this article (page), please do! The only requirement is to keep it civil and PG-13.
You have two options:
(1) Facebook Comments (immediately below). Requires a Facebook account. You choose whether or not to also post your comment on Facebook.
(2) Non-Facebook (plain) Comments (scroll down a little bit). No registration required. No email required.
Jan 08, 19 01:50 AM
Associate editor requirements for GvanF.com - Would you like to help write and edit this Greta Van Fleet fan site?
Jan 07, 19 02:38 PM
How to send fan mail to Greta Van Fleet
Jan 07, 19 12:20 PM
Many music critics disparage Greta Van Fleet, yet the band remains wildly popular. This article outlines 8 reasons fans love Greta Van Fleet despite the critics' derision.