Kerrang! magazine readers voted Greta Van Fleet New Band of the Year for 2018.
The Kerrang! Best of 2018 Readers Poll also saw Greta Van Fleet in the #4 position for Band of the Year and Album of the Year for Anthem of the Peaceful Army.
Kerrang! featured Greta Van Fleet on the cover of issue #1743 with an accompanying in-depth article.
If you're not familiar with Kerrang! magazine, here's some info:
* Kerrang! publishes both a print issue and online from its headquarters in the UK. The magazine covers the rock scene in Europe, the United States, and around the world.
From the magazine itself:
* "Kerrang! is the world’s biggest-selling weekly music magazine, and represents a global community of musicians and fans alike."
* "A staunch supporter of fresh talent, Kerrang! is also home to the biggest names in metal, punk and alternative music as a whole."
* Launched in 1981, Kerrang! was the first magazine to champion heavy music anywhere in the world ...."
The easiest way to subscribe to Kerrang! magazine is to sign up for the Kerrang! weekly newsletter. Of course, that assumes you prefer to read magazines online.
For print issues of Kerrang! magazine (which are nicely produced), subscribe on the shop.kerrang.com website. A one-year subscription to Kerrang! as of 3 Jan 2019 costs:
£116.00 GBP (UK)
$146.59 USD (United States)
€128.58 EUR (Eurozone)
$207.97 AUD (Australia)
$198.58 CAD (Canada)
$217.57 NZ (New Zealand)
zł549.21 PLN (Poland)
Since exchange rates fluctuate daily, if you don't live in the UK, convert £116.00 to your monetary unit.
I don't know about other countries, but for the United States there is no additional cost for postage. So, for the U.S. that's only $2.93 per issue, postage paid, which is quite a deal compared to the cost of most print magazines these days.
If you would like to comment on this article (page), please do! The only requirement is to keep it civil and PG-13.
You have two options:
(1) Facebook Comments (immediately below). Requires a Facebook account. You choose whether or not to also post your comment on Facebook.
(2) Non-Facebook (plain) Comments (scroll down a little bit). No registration required. No email required.
Jan 08, 19 01:50 AM
Associate editor requirements for GvanF.com - Would you like to help write and edit this Greta Van Fleet fan site?
Jan 07, 19 02:38 PM
How to send fan mail to Greta Van Fleet
Jan 07, 19 12:20 PM
Many music critics disparage Greta Van Fleet, yet the band remains wildly popular. This article outlines 8 reasons fans love Greta Van Fleet despite the critics' derision.